CDL Truck Driver.
The role of a CDL Truck Driver is to perform all the duties described below to provide the best customer service for all E&M Services, LLC customers. General labor will be performed safely and effectively in the shop, on the truck and on work sites. Working safely and proficiently is top priority while meeting all DOT specifications and expectations.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
We are a family oriented company that strives to safely provide quality, dependable maintenance and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we push ourselves to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our core values.
5. Social Responsibility
So if you feel like this may be a position and company you would like to be a part of please feel free to apply and start on the path to becoming part of the family.
Based on experience.
RESPONSIBILITY'S MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Loading, unloading and transporting heavy equipment to various locations.
• Efficiently and safely transport fresh and salt water from locations to fresh water pits and/or salt water disposals using a Vac trailer.
• Possess knowledge of operating a removable gooseneck lowboy trailer.
• Properly inspect equipment on a daily basis.
• Pre and post trip inspections in accordance with DOT regulations.
• Properly complete paper work and logs.
• Maintain accurate logs.
• Compliance with DOT regulations.
• Follow guidelines and policies set forth by E&M Services, LLC and its customers.
• Basic knowledge of heavy equipment operation.
• Attend quarterly safety meetings and participate in the “Yellow Card” safety program.
• Perform projects as assigned for benefit of E&M Services, LLC and our customers
• Reports mainly to Regional Manager.
• Must have a clean driving record
• Class A CDL Combination with Air Brakes
• Tanker endorsement
• Doubles and Triples endorsement
• Hazmat endorsement
If selected for an interview, you will be notified by a Regional Manager via telephone call.
To apply for a job please fill out our Online Employment Application.
Here at E&M Services LLC we pride ourselves on being a family oriented company. Our employees are an integral part of this team; contributing toward the success of our company today and for years to come. Each one of our staff is essential to our operation. We want them to have every opportunity to be engaged in the activity around us and to bring those experiences back to the shop at the end of the day with a sense of pride and accomplishment in a job well done.
To safely provide quality, dependable maintenance, and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we strive to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our company core values.
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
305 12th Street SE
Watford City, ND 58854
Located in the heart of the Bakken Oilfield, E&M Services has offices in Watford City, ND; Williston, ND; Arnegard, ND; and Sidney, MT.
© 2016-2017 E&M Services | ZABAVA Web Design