The role of the Hydrovac Laborer is to work with HydroVac trucks, in support of the Driver. The Hydrovac Laborer will also provide general labor support to the yard, shop and site crews. Working safely and efficiently is a top priority on every job.
As a Hydrovac Laborer your main responsibilities will include:
• Uses proper and safe loading and unloading procedures,
• Follows the Company's and the Client's safety regulations,
• Keeps the truck clean and organized,
• Helps with chaining up the truck as conditions require it,
• Reports equipment safety deficiencies immediately,
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Driver.
• Maintain and use appropriate PPE
• Participates in relevant training and safety processes
Based on experience.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
We are a family oriented company that strives to safely provide quality, dependable maintenance and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we push ourselves to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our core values.
5. Social Responsibility
So if you feel like this may be a position and company you would like to be a part of please feel free to apply and start on the path to becoming part of the family.
RESPONSIBILITY'S MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Operate company crew truck for travel to and from worksites
• Load and unload materials
• Practice proper, legal load securement at all times
• Operate ancillary equipment on worksites such as wheel loaders and skid-steers
• Operate company vehicles and equipment in a safe, professional, and courteous manner
• Willing to learn and take direction
• Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment to meet all deadlines with minimal supervision
• Must ensure that work is done safely and that the equipment can be operated safely when work is completed
• Physically able to do the work assigned
• Must be willing to wear the required PPE when working or when going on a site.
• Must be able to pass an Alcohol and Drug test
• Must be able to pass pre-employment background check
• Clean driving record
• Valid CDL (preferred but not required)
• Experience (1+ year preferred but not required)
To apply for a job please fill out our Online Employment Application.
Here at E&M Services LLC we pride ourselves on being a family oriented company. Our employees are an integral part of this team; contributing toward the success of our company today and for years to come. Each one of our staff is essential to our operation. We want them to have every opportunity to be engaged in the activity around us and to bring those experiences back to the shop at the end of the day with a sense of pride and accomplishment in a job well done.
To safely provide quality, dependable maintenance, and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we strive to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our company core values.
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
305 12th Street SE
Watford City, ND 58854
Located in the heart of the Bakken Oilfield, E&M Services has offices in Watford City, ND; Williston, ND; Arnegard, ND; and Sidney, MT.
© 2016-2017 E&M Services | ZABAVA Web Design