As an effective part of the E&M Services, LLC team member, the mechanic ensures that all operational machinery and mechanical equipment are constantly meeting safety standards and work expectations to provide the best customer service possible. It is important for the Mechanic to have constant and clear communication with the regional manager to ensure the quality of the work and certify that all projects are being performed in a timely manner.
• Continuously and efficiently services and maintains all fleet of: light and heavy duty trucks, heavy equipment, and any other company vehicles.
• Maintains accurate service records of all services performed.
• Provides a strong knowledge of parts as well as effective and timely ways to perform various mechanical services.
• Successfully communicates all essential equipment faults to respective supervisors and or managers to verify what equipment is available for use.
• Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Complies with all DOT regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Reports to Regional Manager
Here at E&M Services LLC we pride ourselves on being a family oriented company. Our employees are an integral part of this team; contributing toward the success of our company today and for years to come. Each one of our staff is essential to our operation. We want them to have every opportunity to be engaged in the activity around us and to bring those experiences back to the shop at the end of the day with a sense of pride and accomplishment in a job well done.
To safely provide quality, dependable maintenance, and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we strive to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our company core values.
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
305 12th Street SE
Watford City, ND 58854
Located in the heart of the Bakken Oilfield, E&M Services has offices in Watford City, ND; Williston, ND; Arnegard, ND; and Sidney, MT.
© 2016-2017 E&M Services | ZABAVA Web Design