Mud. Rain. Snow. Extreme Cold. Extreme Heat. This position can be extremely difficult, with long hours. This job also offers the opportunity for career advancement while learning exceptional new skills and training employees. If you are looking for challenging work and a successful career, then we want you!
RESPONSIBILITY'S MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Include but are not restricted to: setting up pumping units, batteries and treaters, maintenance on the wells and pumping units and treaters
• Supervise activities of Roustabout Laborers in order to ensure employee skill development
• Able to trouble shoot the mechanics of the equipment
• Capable and resourceful in lining up equipment for consecutive jobs requested by the customer
• Ensuring that the rig equipment is functioning and operating
• Ensuring quality products and services are provided to the customer
• Clean driving record
• Valid CDL (required)
• Experience (1+ year)
To apply for a job please fill out our Online Employment Application.
Here at E&M Services LLC we pride ourselves on being a family oriented company. Our employees are an integral part of this team; contributing toward the success of our company today and for years to come. Each one of our staff is essential to our operation. We want them to have every opportunity to be engaged in the activity around us and to bring those experiences back to the shop at the end of the day with a sense of pride and accomplishment in a job well done.
To safely provide quality, dependable maintenance, and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we strive to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our company core values.
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
305 12th Street SE
Watford City, ND 58854
Located in the heart of the Bakken Oilfield, E&M Services has offices in Watford City, ND; Williston, ND; Arnegard, ND; and Sidney, MT.
© 2016-2017 E&M Services | ZABAVA Web Design