Crude Oil Gauger.
Crude Oil Gauger employees are responsible for performing a wide range of manual operating and maintenance duties under direct supervision and in hazardous and physically demanding environment. Gaugers are responsible for gauging and testing crude oil at the tank storage sites based on the coordination with the customer representative. All Gauger employees contribute to the efforts of E&M Services, LLC and must adaptable to the changes of the gas and energy industry and the demands and/or expectations of our customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of tool and mechanical needs.
• Gauge and retract samples of produced oil at the assigned storage tank.
• Ensure produced oil meets minimum standards to satisfy customer expectation.
• Use a centrifuge testing tool to test sample oil.
• Record and maintain proper documentation of each transaction performed and deliver accurate and timely reports to customer upon request.
• Turn on pumps to ship oil through the delivery system.
• Monitor pumps and all equipment on storage tank site for leak prevention and proper maintenance.
• Report any equipment malfunctions to the company technician as soon as possible.
• Conduct light maintenance tasks and/or perform repairs of field pumps and Lact units.
• Maintain E&M Services, LLC vehicle and all field equipment in clean and properly working conditions.
• Properly represent E&M Services, LLC by demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
• Participate in effective team demeanor.
• Continuous and daily participation in physical activities that include, but not limited to: climbing stairs, lifting items that weigh 50 pounds or more, and bending movements.
• Endure all inclement weather conditions including extreme cold temperatures.
• Employee must be able to work long hours and travel to multiple locations on a daily basis.
• Perform any of the following activities: fitting pipe, hammering, wrenching, leveling, measuring, digging, cutting, and general cleaning duties.
• Perform all duties safely while complying with all safety processes and protocols.
• Communicate clearly and concisely with all co-workers and other company personnel.
• Attend weekly safety meetings.
• Participate in the “Yellow Card” Safety Program.
• Complete all reports using appropriate computer software in a timely manner.
• Adheres to all E&M Services, LLC Core Values.
• Reports to Gauger Manager.
Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds on a daily basis.
High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Here at E&M Services LLC we pride ourselves on being a family oriented company. Our employees are an integral part of this team; contributing toward the success of our company today and for years to come. Each one of our staff is essential to our operation. We want them to have every opportunity to be engaged in the activity around us and to bring those experiences back to the shop at the end of the day with a sense of pride and accomplishment in a job well done.
To safely provide quality, dependable maintenance, and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we strive to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our company core values.
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
504 12th Street NE
Watford City, ND 58854
© 2016-2018 E&M Services | Waking Girl Web Design