Interested in working for E&M Services? Fill out our preliminary application, and we will contact you for more information if we think you would be a great fit with our company.
Current Job Opening.
Mud. Rain. Snow. Extreme Cold. Extreme Heat. This position can be extremely difficult, with long hours and time spent out of town. This job also offers the opportunity for career advancement while learning exceptional new skills and training employees. If you are looking for challenging work and a successful career, then we want you!
• Responsible for the successful completion of hydro excavation projects including utility line exposure, debris removal, slot trenching, and digging
• Operate Hydrovac trucks and equipment in a safe and professional manner
• Supervise activities of Hydrovac Laborers in order to ensure employee skill development
• Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures for Hydrovac operation
• Complete all required paperwork properly and within set time lines
• Perform pre and post-trip inspections, as well as routine maintenance
• Clean driving record
• Valid CDL (required)
• Experience (1+ year)
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
305 12th Street SE
Watford City, ND 58854
© 2016-2018 E&M Services | Waking Girl Web Design