Mud. Rain. Snow. Extreme Cold. Extreme Heat. This position can be extremely difficult, with long hours and time spent out of town. This job also offers the opportunity for career advancement while learning exceptional new skills and training employees. If you are looking for challenging work and a successful career, then we want you!
Based on experience.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
We are a family oriented company that strives to safely provide quality, dependable maintenance and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we push ourselves to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our core values.
5. Social Responsibility
So if you feel like this may be a position and company you would like to be a part of please feel free to apply and start on the path to becoming part of the family.
RESPONSIBILITY'S MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for the successful completion of hydro excavation projects including utility line exposure, debris removal, slot trenching, and digging
• Operate Hydrovac trucks and equipment in a safe and professional manner
• Supervise activities of Hydrovac Laborers in order to ensure employee skill development
• Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures for Hydrovac operation
• Complete all required paperwork properly and within set time lines
• Perform pre and post-trip inspections, as well as routine maintenance
• Clean driving record
• Valid CDL (required)
• Experience (1+ year)
To apply for a job please fill out our Online Employment Application.
Here at E&M Services LLC we pride ourselves on being a family oriented company. Our employees are an integral part of this team; contributing toward the success of our company today and for years to come. Each one of our staff is essential to our operation. We want them to have every opportunity to be engaged in the activity around us and to bring those experiences back to the shop at the end of the day with a sense of pride and accomplishment in a job well done.
To safely provide quality, dependable maintenance, and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we strive to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our company core values.
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
305 12th Street SE
Watford City, ND 58854
© 2016-2018 E&M Services | Waking Girl Web Design