Interested in working for E&M Services? Fill out our preliminary application, and we will contact you for more information if we think you would be a great fit with our company.
Current Job Opening.
Mechanic - Williston
As an effective part of the E&M Services, LLC team member, the mechanic ensures that all operational machinery and mechanical equipment are constantly meeting safety standards and work expectations to provide the best customer service possible. It is important for the Mechanic to have constant and clear communication with the regional manager to ensure the quality of the work and certify that all projects are being performed in a timely manner.
• Continuously and efficiently services and maintains all fleet of: light and heavy duty trucks, heavy equipment, and any other company vehicles.
• Maintains accurate service records of all services performed.
• Provides a strong knowledge of parts as well as effective and timely ways to perform various mechanical services.
• Successfully communicates all essential equipment faults to respective supervisors and or managers to verify what equipment is available for use.
• Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Complies with all DOT regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Reports to Regional Manager
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
305 12th Street SE
Watford City, ND 58854
© 2016-2018 E&M Services | Zab Web Design