Interested in working for E&M Services? Fill out our preliminary application, and we will contact you for more information if we think you would be a great fit with our company.
Current Job Opening.
Roustabout employees are responsible for performing a wide range of manual operating and maintenance duties under direct supervision and in possible hazardous environment. Various projects include cleaning duties to comply with all safety regulations. In addition, Roustabout employees help install and repair equipment, dig trenches, build derricks, install well equipment, tie down pump units, install pipes, haul gravel, operate tools, perform shop and yard maintenance, and conduct general cleanup duties. Roustabout employees may work with a variety of equipment that may include, but not limited to: tractors, trucks, trailers, and maintenance equipment. All Roustabout employees must be capable of manually lifting and carrying heavy equipment to perform any services. Lastly, Roustabout employees perform a variety of other services based on the needs of the customer such as: Freshwater pit maintenance and repair, location liner repair, sign installation, grass / weed cutting and weed spraying, snow removal and cattle guard installs, dirt moving and clearing, pumping unit installs and tear downs, battering building, Treater PM Programs, separator installs, compressor installs, automation installs, eco-rig installations, and trenching among others.
• Knowledge of tool and mechanical needs.
• Fitting pipe, hammering, wrenching, leveling, measuring, digging, cutting, and general cleaning duties.
• Continuously lifting and bending to perform various services.
• Perform all processes to meet safety compliance.
• Communicate clearly and concisely with all co-workers and other company personnel.
• Attend weekly safety meetings.
• Participate in the “Yellow Card” Safety Program.
• Perform duties in a safe manner and in a team setting.
• Complete all reports using appropriate computer software in a timely manner.
• Comply with all Safety and E&M Services, LLC policies and procedures to promote an ethical work atmosphere.
• Securely haul equipment while following all company and DOT policies.
• Safely operate skid steers, backhoes, and other heavy equipment.
• Safely perform dirt work that includes: ground maintenance, building pads, repairing dikes, and digging trenches or pits.
• Install and repair piping, valves, pumps, motor belts, tank batteries, and other miscellaneous tasks assigned while on location.
• Clean up oil spills and general work location cleanup.
• Conduct pressure testing for tank batteries to prevent any leaks once oil production begins.
• Report to Regional Manager.
Must have a Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds on a daily basis.
Must be aware of the exposure to hazardous environment and working conditions.
High School Diploma/GED Equivalent.
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
305 12th Street SE
Watford City, ND 58854
© 2016-2018 E&M Services | Waking Girl Web Design