Interested in working for E&M Services? Fill out our preliminary application, and we will contact you for more information if we think you would be a great fit with our company.
Current Job Opening.
Mud. Rain. Snow. Extreme Cold. Extreme Heat. This position can be extremely difficult, with long hours. This job also offers the opportunity for career advancement while learning exceptional new skills and training employees. If you are looking for challenging work and a successful career, then we want you!
RESPONSIBILITY'S MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Include but are not restricted to: setting up pumping units, batteries and treaters, maintenance on the wells and pumping units and treaters
• Supervise activities of Roustabout Laborers in order to ensure employee skill development
• Able to trouble shoot the mechanics of the equipment
• Capable and resourceful in lining up equipment for consecutive jobs requested by the customer
• Ensuring that the rig equipment is functioning and operating
• Ensuring quality products and services are provided to the customer
• Clean driving record
• Valid CDL (required)
• Experience (1+ year)
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
305 12th Street SE
Watford City, ND 58854
© 2016-2018 E&M Services | Waking Girl Web Design