The Safety coordinator will assist the Safety department to ensure a compliant workforce and assist with the enhancement of the safety programs that will be implemented for the success of E&M Services, LLC.
• Coordinate Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) compliance via training, data management, analysis and reporting.
• Coordinate and ensure field compliance with Hours of Service (HOS) program, Driver Qualification (DQ) Files, Motor Vehicle Reports (MVR) process, DOT Drug and Alcohol (D&A) Testing Program management, and Carrier Safety Administration (CSA) reporting and follow-up.
• Interface with E&M Services, LLC’s third party DOT vendor in the completion of HOS management, DQ Files, MVR review process, DOT D&A Testing Program, and CSA Reporting.
• Review and support internal and external audits and follow-up of corrective actions.
• Development and provide training, safety alerts and safety articles for fleet drivers, site DOT Coordinators, and supervisors.
• Assist with the coordination of new fleet operations for training and system set-up.
• Assist with the development and maintenance of fleet safety compliance programs, including the DOT vehicle maintenance and inspection programs.
• Review, analyze and report on current DOT and fleet safety program status and assist in the development of improvement initiatives to improve safety and reduce risk.
• Support E&M Services, LLC manufacturing site with DOT operations in day-to-day activities including onsite visits, reviews, training and coaching.
• Maintain Company equipment inventory for all locations.
• Responsible for all Company vehicle license and registration needs.
• Conducts and maintains all IFTA reporting.
• Complete 2290 forms and maintain all Job Safety Analysis (JSA) forms and files.
• Assist in supporting integration of safety policies and practices at various levels of the company.
• Analyze safety trends. Recommend and carry out improvement initiatives based on this data.
• Support records and data management functions.
• Mainly reports to Safety Manager.
To apply for a job please fill out our Online Employment Application.
Here at E&M Services LLC we pride ourselves on being a family oriented company. Our employees are an integral part of this team; contributing toward the success of our company today and for years to come. Each one of our staff is essential to our operation. We want them to have every opportunity to be engaged in the activity around us and to bring those experiences back to the shop at the end of the day with a sense of pride and accomplishment in a job well done.
To safely provide quality, dependable maintenance, and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we strive to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our company core values.
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
504 12th Street NE
Watford City, ND 58854
© 2016-2018 E&M Services | Waking Girl Web Design