Interested in working for E&M Services? Fill out our preliminary application, and we will contact you for more information if we think you would be a great fit with our company.
Current Job Opening.
Salt Water Disposal Facility Night Operator
Operators of Salt Water Disposals (SWD) and/or Oil Facilities are responsible for the 24/7 operational maintenance duties of the specific facility. All operators are required to perform the maintenance duties assigned in addition to demonstrate the capability to lift heavy filter socks and/or filter bags. Regular work shifts are 12 hours in length either day or night shift. Work performance is conducted in all-weather conditions with parts performed inside and outside the facility center. Operators are in charge of site security, housekeeping of entire facility, coordinating truck unloading processes, fluid transfers, and all reporting documents.
• Revise incoming fluids from trucks and verify they are from authorized locations.
• Enter truck ticket information into appropriate computer software on a daily basis.
• Change filter socks and filter screens when necessary and safely dispose filters to meet compliance.
• Complete any tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Monitor incoming pipeline and fluid transfers.
• Enforce facility rules and policies.
• Comply with all Safety and E&M Services, LLC policies and procedures.
• Conduct hourly facility maintenance founds and revise: meters, gauges, tank levels, and equipment for proper function.
• Verify all equipment is in operational condition and report to management any issues as soon as feasible.
• Conduct all housekeeping duties to provide a safe and productive work atmosphere.
• Reports to Facility Manager.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience (6+ months preferred but not required)
• Clean Driving Record
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
504 12th Street NE
Watford City, ND 58854
© 2016-2018 E&M Services | Waking Girl Web Design