Salt Water Disposal Facility Night Operator.
Operators of Salt Water Disposals (SWD) and/or Oil Facilities are responsible for the 24/7 operational maintenance duties of the specific facility. All operators are required to perform the maintenance duties assigned in addition to demonstrate the capability to lift heavy filter socks and/or filter bags. Regular work shifts are 12 hours in length either day or night shift. Work performance is conducted in all-weather conditions with parts performed inside and outside the facility center. Operators are in charge of site security, housekeeping of entire facility, coordinating truck unloading processes, fluid transfers, and all reporting documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Revise incoming fluids from trucks and verify they are from authorized locations.
• Enter truck ticket information into appropriate computer software on a daily basis.
• Change filter socks and filter screens when necessary and safely dispose filters to meet compliance.
• Complete any tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Monitor incoming pipeline and fluid transfers.
• Enforce facility rules and policies.
• Comply with all Safety and E&M Services, LLC policies and procedures.
• Conduct hourly facility maintenance founds and revise: meters, gauges, tank levels, and equipment for proper function.
• Verify all equipment is in operational condition and report to management any issues as soon as feasible.
• Conduct all housekeeping duties to provide a safe and productive work atmosphere.
• Reports to Facility Manager.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience (6+ months preferred but not required)
• Clean Driving Record
Here at E&M Services LLC we pride ourselves on being a family oriented company. Our employees are an integral part of this team; contributing toward the success of our company today and for years to come. Each one of our staff is essential to our operation. We want them to have every opportunity to be engaged in the activity around us and to bring those experiences back to the shop at the end of the day with a sense of pride and accomplishment in a job well done.
To safely provide quality, dependable maintenance, and construction services to the energy industry. While working alongside our customers, we strive to meet and exceed expectations through consistently aligning ourselves with our company core values.
Want to learn more information? Contact Us
504 12th Street NE
Watford City, ND 58854
© 2016-2018 E&M Services | Waking Girl Web Design